Publisher: Deane McIntyre
Phone: 0221 083 007
- If you are looking for a location to pick up your free and fresh weekly copy of the Coffee News see the Google Map below.
- Don't forget if you are entering the 'Find the Coffee Guy' competition make sure you select the Bay of Plenty Edition drop-down option. Competition entry links are at the bottom of this is page. Best of luck, and don't forget to check your horoscopes to see if it is your turn to win :-).
- To follow the Coffee Guy exploring the Bay of Plenty (aka Bay of Awesome) and New Zealand's Coffee Culture via photojournaling Click Here.
- To let others know why and what you love about Coffee News please write a Google review by Clicking Here (Coffee News BOP Google My Business page). Ta for the review - you already know you are awesome. Oh and we really appreciate taking the time to share your views, so to this end, I have created a wee 'surprise and delight' competition. I will randomly select a reviewer in the first week of each new season and they will WIN 'Old School/Cool School' Fan T-Shirt (we don't sell our Coffee News Family Branded T-Shirts - we prefer them as a 'money can't buy gift').
- Not-For-Profit Community Organisations take advantage of our free forever advertising in the What's Happening section of Coffee News. Simply email me email@example.com 35-40 words about your event/fundraising activity etc 3 weeks before your key date. We will do our very best to promote and create Bay Wide awareness of your initiative subject to a 'first up best-dressed basis policy' and space availability.
- If you have any Qs contact me anytime. I'm friendly and only bite cake and cookies :-).
- Please check out our vast Hospitality Partner Distribution Network in the Google Map below. Click on the top left-hand corner of the map to see the mix of locations your potential customers might be eating, drinking, shopping, gardening, getting their car serviced, flying, boating or just relaxing/chatting after playing sport (clubs = Golf, Gym, Aquatic Centre, Fishing, RSA - darts + pool Arm Chair Sportfolk at Sports Bar). Oh and you have an infinitely more chance of your brand being noticed in ONLY Coffee News ALLOWED locations McDonalds and Subway.
- Deane (me) loves the Coffee News format and, of course, like any proud small business owner I 100 percent believe in the Coffee News brand. I know (based on regular market research) it is the very best value and high-reach targeted advertising platform in the Bay, across all major marketing formats - print, digital and social media. Don't fish where the fish are - Caught Where The Fish Are :-).
- Deane (myself) will be announcing a new Radio & TV Media partner soon, so you can run BigCo Campaigns On SmallCo budgets. In my previous life (BigCo Marketing Director blah blah), I found multichannel campaigns to work best for acquisition and sales growth. My goal is to deliver a simple compelling solution for SmallLocalCos in the Bay at the biggest marketing bang for your buck. I'm a betting man and would back SmallCo to beat BigCo in any level playing field competition.
- Coffee News readers' macro demographics are in the Histats table at the bottom of the page. You will see a rolling snapshot of the digital edition pages read . On the Google map you may be interested to see how many readers searched for a location to pick up their weekly edition of Coffee News (we all like to try different Cafes/Food etc and the carefully selected Coffee News Cafes have fantastic friendly people, high-quality food and a good standard of coffee/tea on offer.
- If you are a number nerd detailed cross-platform audience metrics i.e. those who have read or accessed Coffee Newspaper content via both print or online are available on request.
- Deane (I = all three of us :-)) are passionate about being part of BNI Papamoa. It's a wonderful opportunity to learn from other trustworthy small business owner peers, and as importantly for me, an opportunity to join other like-minded folks in giving back to the community we all play, life and work in via fundraising initiatives.