Publisher: Deane McIntyre
Phone: 0221 083 007
- If you are looking for a location to pick up your free and fresh weekly copy of the Coffee News see the Google Map below.
- Don't forget, if you are entering the 'Find the Coffee Guy' competition, make sure you select the Bay of Plenty Edition drop-down option. Competition entry links are at the bottom of this page. Best of luck, and don't forget to check your horoscopes to see if it's your turn to win :-).
- To follow the Coffee Guy exploring the Bay of Plenty (aka Bay of Awesome) and New Zealand Coffee Culture via photo journaling Click Here (opens Instagram).
- To let others know why and/or what you love about Coffee News please feel free to write a Google review by Clicking Here (opens Coffee News BOP Google My Business page). Ta for the review - you already know you are awesome. Oh, and we really appreciate you taking the time to share your views, so to this end, we have created a wee 'surprise and delight' competition. Deane will randomly select a reviewer in the first week of each new season to WIN an 'Old School/Cool School' Fan T-Shirt. We don't sell our Coffee News Family Branded T-Shirts. We prefer them as a 'money can't buy gift/prize'.
- If you are a Not-For-Profit Community Organisations, looking to take advantage of free advertising in the What's Happening section of Coffee News, simply email email@example.com 35-40 words about your event/fundraising activity, 3 weeks before your key date. We will do our very best to promote and create Bay Wide awareness of your initiative, noting it is subject to a 'first up best-dressed policy', and space availability.
- If you have any Qs contact me anytime. I'm friendly and only bite cake and cookies :-).
- Please check out our vast Hospitality Partner Distribution Network in the Google Map below. Click on the top left-hand corner of the map to see the mix of locations your potential customers might be eating, drinking, shopping, gardening, getting their car serviced, flying, boating, or just relaxing/chatting socialising in general (mums and kids) and after playing sport (clubs = Golf, Gym, Aquatic Centre, Fishing, RSA - darts + snooker + armchair sports folk at Sports Bars, etc). Oh, and you have an infinitely more chance of your brand being noticed in ONLY Coffee News ALLOWED locations McDonalds, Bobbys Fresh Fish Markets (the Bays very own fish & chips experts), Subway, and Tauranga Hospital Cafes. New Covid restrictions mean tired/old magazines and national and local newspapers, handled many times in a day, are no longer acceptable in the hospitality sector from a good practice hygiene perspective. Coffee News always distributes multiple copies (up to 100 copies in some locations) and encourages readers to read once and take their free copy home.
- Deane (me) loves the Coffee News format and, of course, like any proud small business owner 100% believe in the Coffee News brand. We know (based on regular market research) we are the no 1 high reach/quality engagement advertising platform in the Bay. Despite being mass market, we can also target demographics using any/all platforms print, digital and social media. Simply don't fish where the fish are - Catch Where The Fish Are :-).
- Deane (myself) will be announcing a new Radio & TV Media partner soon, so you can run BigCo Campaigns On SmallCo budgets. In my previous life (BigCo Marketing Director blah blah), I found multichannel campaigns to work best for acquisition and sales growth. My goal is to deliver a simple compelling solution for SmallLocalCos in the Bay at the biggest marketing bang for your buck. I'm a betting man and would back SmallCo to beat BigCo in any level playing field competition.
- Coffee News readers' demographics are in the Histats table at the bottom of the page. You will see a rolling snapshot of the digital edition pages read. On the Google Map you may be interested to see how many readers searched for a pick-up location.
- If you are a number nerd, detailed cross-platform audience metrics i.e. those who have read or accessed Coffee News content via both print or online are available on request. Advertiser KPIs and Return on Marketing Investments (ROI) are reported quarterly. We have advertisers that have been continuously advertising in NZ for 18+years, as securing their exclusive business category is a great local strategy and locks out the competition (existing and new (1,000 business start-up in the Bay every year). The Coffee News 30 year successful business model is founded on 1 advertiser per business category and we guarantee never to advertise a competitor - loyalty is a win-win.
- Deane (I = all three of us :-)) are passionate about being part of BNI Papamoa. It's a wonderful opportunity to learn from other trustworthy small business owner peers, and as importantly for me, an opportunity to join other like-minded folks in giving back to the community we all play, live and work in via fundraising initiatives.
Coffee News Reach & Pick Up Areas * Tauranga CBD South To Pukehina North To Waihi West To Kamai - Mount Maunganui/Papamoa: Mount Maunganui Omanu Papamoa Beach - Otumoetai/Pyes Pa: Bethlehem Brookfield Judea Matua Otmoetai Pyes Pa Tauriko - Western Bay of Plenty: Te Puna Omokoroa Katikati Minden Maketu Te Puke Pukehina Paengaroa Pongakawa Waihi Beach Waihi Bowentown Anthenree Aongatete Whakamarama Te Papa/Welcome Bay: Gate Pa Greerton Maungatapu Welcome Bay