Publisher: Stewart McLachlan
Phone: Ph Stewart 021 525 360
Welcome to Coffee News Albany / North Harbour!
Our publication is designed to be read in 7 to 10 minutes, filled with light-hearted and fun reading to enjoy while you wait at your favourite cafe, take away and restaurants or other venues where people are commonly waiting for service (such as hairdressers & barbers, testing stations, medical centres etc.)
Coffee News, FUN reading SERIOUS advertising
Besides a fun read, Coffee News Albany / North Harbour offers effective advertising for serious advertising
Why advertise in Coffee News?
- We know our readers have discretionary cash to spend, they are picking up our copy in cafes, restaurants, take-aways and other places where people are spending money
- Your ad will be surrounded by fun and positive news, readers will associate you with positivity
Advantages for advertisers:
- - Lock in your price now and it will NEVER increase (until cancelled)
- - With our 1 business per category you lock out competitors from advertising in Coffee News
- - You're always on the front or the back, but never lost in the middle.
Free notices in What's Happening section of Coffee News
Free Public Notices available for Non-for-Profit organisations, local clubs, schools, sport clubs and community events in our What's Happening section.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with event details at least 2 weeks prior to the event.
Why display Coffee News in your cafe, restaurant or other venue?
- Show your customers that you support local businesses
- Customers reading magazines or newspapers will occupy tables longer, whilst Coffee News is designed to be read in 7 to 10 minutes. You can turn over the tables quicker.
- Its FREE to display, with free stands available to keep it tidy
- New copies distributed each week so customers can keep picking it up
For general enquiries, please contact Stewart on 021 525 360 or email email@example.com